on Senin, 06 Mei 2013

How do you make some digital music?
Some people would say that they use special program for music making such as guitar pro basilius,etc.
Because my lack ability of music (read music sheet), I just compose it using some programs combination.
I use my piano gadget, notes of chord, and adobe premiere,but how?

Piano side bar/ gadget that I got from (created by photo bon) has a certain folder that contains wav files from F3 to E5, its much enough to make some music with it.
First,I play the piano gadget and find every tone that I need to compose the music then write it.

After I've written the numeric music sheet, I import all tone wav files  that I have to Adobe Premiere.I put and arrange every tone wav into the timeline and make sure its sound nice.

Finished with the wav arrangement, I export it.finish.

Add my piano to my desktop

So tiny!

make it bigger then1

make it in full mode,how troublesome!

put and arrange for every tone I need in the timeline