on Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

Flash game,a game made by Macromedia Flash(Adobe Flash now).I always like to make a game and find a way to make a lot of fun games.Flash is one of Program that I used to make this game:Gundam Feed,SD gundam fighting game.I spent more than 2 weeks to finish this game,included drawing the characters,BG and copy paste the original script from a bonus CD of Tutorial How to make a fighting game by Flash(Hehe).

I learned how to make a flash fighting game from a book titled "Membuat game fighting dengan flash".I learned how to make parts of animation,Action Script,etc.

About this game.
This game title was based on Gundam SEED,I drew my own gundam design for the characters.The first Version has 2 characters to be controlled.Version 1.2 has 3 characters with different battle BG(but there were some bugs).Version 1.3 has 3 characters with bugs fixed.Version 1.4(Incomplete) should have 4 characters with stage selection feature.The Gundam characters are Z-Terra,Hi-Slash, Symphony plus one unit named Reservoir(incomplete character).

Download list for the Game of Gundam Feed(SWF file without BGM):


1.Gundam Feed V.1
2.Gundam Feed Symphony V.1.2
3.Gundam Feed Symphony V.1.3
4.Gundam Feed Symphony V.1.4(Incomplete)

Screenshoot: