on Minggu, 28 Oktober 2012

Its almost a year since I planned to make this Visual Novel and I've delayed it for a long time....then I continue to work for this project and have made some improved characters and background....BTW I learned about how to make the background from Mugenjohncel,you can visit his blog in http://www.mugenjohncel.wordpress.com and learn many things about OELVN and sketchup things...,

I also have to remake the story to make it shorter and have an impact in first sight,so the player wont get boring when they started the game...,I will add some imagemaps that I've just learned and some gameplays system that wont make the player feel static.....User interaction is very important!!



these are more improvements from this project:

Jati! the main char of this game yataaa!!

Rot'sundere(parody from Rotundjere of DotA warcraft character)He is Jati's partner

jati animated!!

Jati animated chibi-chibi!!

Rotsundere's Death pulse Attack!

Buildings in the night!!

Classroom...

Park Yeong Min..(just care the Park word)