on Selasa, 27 Mei 2014

My friend told me that AutoDesk was holding a competition with some interesting prizes. The requirements to enter this competition is simple, you just have to use an AutoDesk free painting program to paint whatever you want (they said the theme is about "your story" like that). Then I tried to use the program for the first time after I downloaded it. The program is so simple and have minimal features than the Pro Edition have, but it's not about the program features, it's just about the person skill who use it and use optimally. If you often use this program, you will adapt fast. So these are my works using this program.

   
I planned to enter the competition with this blak white composition(just kidding!)

Fanta...
baldy

Kamen Raida!!

Eden from Saint Seiya Omega...

Ehm....

Random...
Kamen Riderrrrr...
Bread Or Meat
Tiramisu Cake~
Puding~(made in Classroom)
Glass? but not transparent...
Meat
Chewing Bear
Sleepy Hippo
For my Friend Birthday
My friend favorite insect( Favorite to be killed)
Melon Pan
Bear Composition
Pizza?Meat?
French Bear
   
Walking Tapir


  By the way if you want to try this program and join the competition, visit this page:
 http://sketchbook.autodeskcompetitions.com/

Bye!