on Sabtu, 29 Maret 2014


When I heard my friend saying that he was going to make a game for the third time.....I was annoyed, he always says that is going to make one, but until now, none of his works are done. He always thinking about a big idea like RPG, online games etc, without considers his ability and skill in making a game. I've given him some advices that he must start with a simpler one, because a complex one could be developed from the simple project, but he didn't have any interest to make a little game. So, because I was so annoyed at that time, I gave him a challenge to make a simple game with stick man character and survival as the goal by shooting and slashing every enemy that comes toward the player, then he agreed. One day after that, he finished making the prototype, a complete prototype with real characters but no menu. I was Impressed at that time, he has finished his own, but then when I asked for control changes, he got many bugs and after that day, I believed that he would continue his game. Three days left before the deadline, I started to make my own after finished my school assignment project and finished it in 3 days. But, When I asked if he had finished his game, he said that he didn't continue his works.....what the?!


Main menu screen

Gameplay screen
Would you like to play with Uncle?