on Rabu, 27 November 2013

This is my works on an exhibition in my campus, Our comic club showed a lot of illustrations and comics at that time.....

The title of this comic is "The Night Travel" its about a leader of street racing team who got his car was planted with a bomb by someone, he should go to specific place to avoid his car been destroyed by the bomb, so he obeyed the culprit's order because he loves his car so much.....but, the story is not as simple as that....a girl, a robot and a Korean street racer is going to add more action scenes in this comic......
Actually, there are some mistakes on Korean words, after my Korean teacher saw them, I'm so embarrassed....mianhae seonsaengnim.....





















This is also my works for the exhibition

it's depict an art academy student (ghost of a student I meant) who never give up of his assignment given by his teacher, he keep showing his sketches even though he was already died....then how about you? Are you has given up even at the first time the teacher reject your works?