on Senin, 05 September 2011

A Mother has daughter,that daughter has a brother and that brother has a mother that has a daughter as his sister.

Maximum Strategy,I read about it in a book titled FREE.A strategy that involve many of potency and use it to improve the object.For example,if you are going to get more viewers for your videos on Youtube,you could share it on Facebook as a tag or tweet it on Twitter to make your friends know that you have new videos,Just like what I do until know.

What i have done to make my videos are watched by many people?First I make the videos first(of course),upload it on Youtube(I need a Google account to make Youtube account,so I make it one),share it on my Facebook by send tags to all my friends(I only have about 70 friends,so its not matter to send them one by one),Than I make A Blog for a gallery of all my videos(I mean this Blog),I added this blog link in my videos description that are send as a tag on Facebook,and what will happen?Maybe...yes...its maybe,someone watch my videos,see the link(an URL) on the description,search them on Google,find it,visit my Blog,look around the Blog,find something interesting or any projects,videos and post and share it with their friends....then more viewer watch my videos.....finish.So use all the potential resource and optimize it to get the maximum result.


My maximum strategy scheme